Friday, January 4, 2013

Bryden 11 months old

<p dir=ltr>Wow I can't believe my baby is getting so big. Bryden had his first Christmas and it was so much fun watching him open his presents. He had lots of loved ones around who gave him fun stuff. Bryden started walking!!! He is such a pleasure to have in my life. Every day is a fun new adventure with him. Little buddy has such a sweet spirit and beautiful smile. He is pretty happy all the time. I am now 18 weeks pregnant with our new sweet baby. We are so excited!! Bryden is going to have a little brother and they are going to be the best of friends. I'm so excited to add to our family. Our new sweet baby boy is due June 4th yay!!! I'm so thankful for the beautiful blessing we have received in our lives. I am forever grateful. Heavenly father really loves us so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment